is

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

Passion?

Allow the Lord and His will to be your burning desire.

Where does your passion lie? Let your passion be in the Lord and service to Him. Allow the Lord and His will to be your burning desire. Always put Him first. He does not want second place.


And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. -De 6:5 


 "God, I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life, that I may burn for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life, but a full one, like You, Lord Jesus." -Jim Elliot,  Missionary to Ecuador who, along with four others, was killed while attempting to evangelize the Waodani people.

May we suggest this book for your reading pleasure The Journals of Jim Elliot 

We invite you to share our Wisdom Tidbits with your friends.